Friday, July 8, 2011

IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!!

I just love "thoughts"...they stimulate my thoughts...my actions...they clear my head...motivate me and certainly get me to thinking.

Here are two thoughts that I found in the last hour:

God has not called us to see through each other, but to see each other through

and the other is:

Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God will come to know God because they know you.

Don't those two thoughts just hit you to the soul of your being?  They certainly made me instantly reflect on who I am, what I am and what I am doing to help others through this life and also are my actions showing how I love God and am his obedient child so others can get to know Him as I do?

I would just love it if you would share some of your profound "thoughts" that have meant so much to you.  I am going to put them in a special journal and label it:  Thoughts to Live By....from those I have learned from."

Hope to hear from you soon.  Thank you in advance. 

Love, Deanna (Mimi to my grandchildren)

1 comment:

  1. I think we are two of the few bloggers left Deanna. I would do it just for your sweet comments. I miss you and love your blog!!! I have recently seen members of my family reaching out. I have watched my stepmother join the church and my Father preparing to be sealed to her in the temple. Miracles surround me and I am in awe of the strength the spirit gives ALL OF HIS CHILDREN! You have endured patiently my dear friend...I know a pain that is equal or worse. I miss Paul every day. Nothing replaces him but I feel him next to me in the Celestial room. I only hope to have an open heart for the things that come into my life and be strong and endure to the end. In my Father's house are many mansions...I hope mine is next to yours...even if it's a double wide!!! Love Ya Deanna!!!

    ReplyDelete