Saturday, May 5, 2012

LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT

I am weary of writing posts that are not upbeat and full of fun and laughter.  Hopefully one day peace will abide.  In the meantime I have been thinking of the "little things" of life and if we all try to make sure that someone somewhere is the recipient. 
I want to share with you some of the "little things" that make my day!! A short list so as not to bore you:
1. A squeeze of the hand or a hug from my hubby
2. I'm sorry.  Thank you.  Excuse me.  (in other words: MANNERS)
3. Plate of warm cookies
4. Loaf of homemade bread
5. A phone call of good news
6. A card in the mail that says how wonderful you are.
7. Praise
8. A child, grandchild, friend telling you how much they love you
9. A bouquet of flowers
10. Chocolate

If I took all those things I would like on a daily basis don't you feel that others may too.  I think these are nice things to do for just about everyone and it would make their day.  What peace and love a person could give.

Share with me some of the "little things" that give you pleasure.

I love you all.  I appreciate your kindness towards me.  God bless you and keep His arms around you.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the little things. You are the kindest person I know. I am glad you are my friend. I sure miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete