Dear Family and Friends,
I truly do not know what to say. Me, the chatterbox, has been dormant for over a year. I cannot believe all the things that happened in that year. Sure wish I had a camera. I have hinted to the "boss" and he just doesn't get it...literally. I gave up. So you will just have to read and weep, or read and laugh, or read and cry. No pictures~~~
I know this post can be found on the internet without any trouble so I better watch what I put down. How about a list???? If I wrote out the "story" on each item you would see why I entitled this writing "Did I die and go to Heaven?"
LIST OF 2012-2013:
Oh gosh...I can't. Got lots of happenings listed and I realized that everyone has their good days and their bad days. Besides that you would feel sorry for me and cry, etc.
Guess what? I came to earth to grow, to learn, to get "refined" and if this is how it can be done I will gladly go through it. Bring it on as I always say.
My absence from this blog can only be explained in this way. My days were taken up with being refined and groomed for what is to come. There are many days, weeks, months ahead that are going to be filled with "schooling".
Be grateful for your time here on earth. Enjoy the things you can do and do not waste time thinking of what you cannot do. If you dwell on the negative, you forget the positive. For the last 3 years I have been buying fabric to make quilts, table runners, baby blankets, pillowcases, little girl's dresses, etc. I bought every piece of fabric over the internet. Beautiful and gorgeous. I found out that I cannot stand up to cut out the fabric nor can I sit at a sewing machine.
Oh what to do with the thousands of dollars of fabric. Solution: I had a Fabric Giveaway. Family came over, looked, smiled and went home with huge stashes of fabric. Did I sit and cry afterwards?
No....I looked at the positive: my daughters and their daughters will be sewing, learning and sharing with others the things they will be able to make and knowing that brings such great happiness to my heart.
Yes...I did die and go to heaven on that day. A peaceful, happy, contended feeling. One I have needed to experience for a long, long time. It truly was a heavenly feeling.
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment