HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends and family. I pray that this year will be a memorable, joyous, peaceful year for all of you. That it will be a year of opportunity, answered prayers, growth and a closer relationship with your friends and loved ones. That it will be a year that you will be able to reach and stretch.
A new beginning has begun. I relish the thought of newness, especially when it comes to new days...new days filled with time that has not happened...has not been lived before. I cannot but help but think of yesterday and what I learned, today what I hope to learn and the future with what I can learn if I but "aim" for it.
Having no goals, no resolving to become better is aiming at nothing. Get out your weapons of success: desire, fortitude, commitment, etc., and aim for that which will draws you closer to being who and what you want to be. Wishing does not make it so. It takes action of mind and of heart and of hands.
What are your aims this year? Don't overload your ammunition..you may get jammed. Take baby steps...one step at a time and you are headed in the right direction.
Just "DO IT"
Mimi's Thought for the Day: "Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; today is a gift...that is why it is called the present" author unknown
I Do Now
1 week ago
Happy 2010! I am excited as to what I can do with another year.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to all the quilts that I can make this next year. I wish I had more time but I would probably waste it. Hope you have a great year and do all that you want and then some.
ReplyDelete