Just a very brief posting to my friends who read this blog. My life has been touched by your goodness and love towards me. I thank you for it. It has boosted me, given me strength and encouraged me to keep putting one foot in front of another. I cannot help but think of our Redeemer who I am sure was touched by the outpouring of love that came from his followers and at the same time he too received discouragement because of the acts of others. But he never gave up....he continued to put one foot in front of the other. All you and I need to do is follow in his footsteps. He gave his life for to redeem us. All we need to do is show our gratefulness in our actions and thoughts as we walk the his path while here on earth.
Mimi's Thought for the day: To me Easter is the most beautiful remembrance of his love. He suffered. He gave. He arose. One day he will return to receive YOU. I love you my precious
friend.
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago
You are the one who lifts me!!! I love to hear your thoughts and feel your spirit...you are my gift!!! I love you Deanna! Have a wonderful Easter...what would we have done with out the Atonement in our lives? Life is very very GOOD!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for such beautiful sentiments. I feel our Savior's all around, when I remember to be grateful.
ReplyDelete