Happiness is found in so many places. I have found over the years that happiness is up to you and not your spouse or best friend or mom or dad and others. It is something only we can see for ourselves. The following is some of the things that I choose to make me happy:
I am happy when I hear the laughter of little children. They laugh from the inside out.
I am so happy when I can get into my bed and settle my weary, painful body down and let the bed take the weight.
I am happy when I have my family gathered around me. Precious children, grandchildren and memories.
I am happy when I see a sunrise and know I have been given another day to live and do good works.
I am happy when I feel those special sacred moments, whether it be inspiration or seeing the touch of God's hand in people's lives, in nature, in hearing the promptings of the Holy spirit.
I am happy knowing that I am a daughter of God.
I am happy to be here and be among you.
I could go on and on, but I want you to tell me some things that you are most happy for.
Your turn!!!
I Do Now
1 week ago
You know what Deanna? Just reading this on the yellow background and the green vines crawling up the page was a happy experience. Thank you for pointing to so much good. Happiness is good reading.
ReplyDeleteI am happy that there are SWEET people like you in my world! Looking out my window and seeing my red peony in bloom and the front yard work done makes me happy! I am happy that we cleaned the kitchen before we went to bed last night. I am happy that can go to bed in a nice comfortable bed, in warm shelter, with plenty of food! I am happy for my family and most of all for the Gospel in my life! Sounds trite, but it is so true! Thanks for this wonderful post and I love your cheerful background!
ReplyDelete