Claire came up to Moses Lake with her Daddy and Mommy and she was blessed at our church on April 12th, 2012 (on my 73rd birthday) She was blessed in her momma's blessing dress...isn't it beautiful!! And the white blanket under her was her daddy's at his blessing.

This is a picture of Claire taken just this last Sunday..May 6th. It was her church outfit that day. She is now 3 and 1/2 months old. She is such a good baby and laughs all the time. Notice the pillowcase in the background...I made those for each of the grandchildren for Christmas 2010...
Now that I have learned how to post pictures I keep doing it. It was easy. Stay tuned!!
What a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely adorable! How wonderful that she was blessed in the same items as her parents. That bottom outfit is darling.
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! Pictures are doable. So glad you learned how.