Last night while preparing dinner I heard someone knocking at my back door. I quickly went, opened the door and there stood a smiling beautiful angel. In her precious hands she held a potted pink azalea...absolutely gorgeous. I invited this angel into my home, to sit and talk and feel her lovely, gracious spirit. She is the kind of angel everyone should have in their life. She did not judge me...I do enough of that and do it harshly...she instead lifted me and showed me her love and at the same time God's love. After she left I continued feeling her spirit brought into my home. She left behind HOPE, LOVE, SMILES, LAUGHTER AND ENCOURAGEMENT.
I have a wonderful friend by the name of Jeanette Jones. Jeanette is so talented and very busy. She raised a large family,then proceeded to get a college education a few years ago and is now a CPA for our city. She and her husband are Temple workers; and they teach, very successfully I might add, the marriage class in our ward. She is so talented in many areas: quilting, sewing, canning, food storage....I could go on and on. There is one of her attributes that stands out and that is she is very Christ-like in her ways and she shows it in her teaching, her service to God and others and also she.....more often than not..... is an angel.
An angel on a mission to bring HOPE, LOVE, SMILES, LAUGHTER AND ENCOURAGEMENT to people like me. Thank you Jeanette from the bottom of my heart. You made my day, my week....I am still smiling.
Mimi's Thought for the Day: How many times a day do you get a prompting to get "in touch" with someone who needs you? Do you act on it? Be an angel and help God help those who need a lift, a smile, a touch....especially they need YOURS!
I Do Now
1 week ago
I love Jeanette too! She helped me thru the paperwork at city hall. She helped me with the Family History classes. You are right...she is an Angel...then so are you Deanna!!!! You are my angel. Have a Great day...love ya!!!
ReplyDeleteDitto to Sharon's comments. Jeanette is an inspiration. I love most that you see her for what she is and appreciate her gifts and talents.
ReplyDelete