Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A HIS & HIRZ MOMENT

SEVEN OF MY BLESSINGS FROM GOD...and they are:
Chayla, Cherise, Hilary, Heather in first wagon
Brent holding identical twins Amber and Ashley (which is which?)

This is a picture of our first seven grandchildren. I cannot believe how the time has flown to where they are all grown up now. Chayla plays basketball on a scholarship with Big Bend; Cherise works for a dental office as a dental assistant; Hilary lives in Oregon; Heather works for a local financial office and a local clothing store..ambitious girl; Brent is married to Carolyn Jackson and he is going to BYU and also works for Staples, with Carolyn teaching in the school system in Provo, Utah; Amber and Ashley are college students in Utah.
I look back at this picture and remember the trip that Ned and I took in 1991 to Virginia and up into Pennsylvania..that is where we bought the wagon from the Amish people. Ned wanted it so badly for the grandchildren so he could pull them around. They loved it. I can still hear them squeal with delight as he would pull them around the farm...the older children hanging on to the very young ones in their care.
Twas a good life and it continues to be so. Precious memories are good for the soul.

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE FAMILY MOMENTS OR MEMORIES?

Mimi's Thought For the Day: Precious moments happen every day. Open your eyes and see. Hear with your ears. Feel with your heart.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is so precious! I saved it on my computer so I could have it as my own. :) Brent didn't know that story of why you had the wagon, but he said he remembers being pulled around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I loved seeing your wagons and Grandchilren. Paul had a wagon that he loved to pull the grandchilren in. So many precious memories! I loved the Amish People and their beautiful woodwork. Yes, this was very good for my soul. Oh how fast time is passing my dear friend. Our Grandchildren are the best prize for raising their parents. I love being a Grandma...I love being your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete