Thursday, September 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG
























CRAIG AND TINA

Moms are suppose to be on top of everything right? Not this mom. I forgot to pay tribute to my third son as he celebrated his 45th birthday on Labor Day. At the party he reminded me it had been my 45th year since I labored to bring him into the world.

Craig is the nicest guy! He loves life! I can still see him as a little boy playing in the dirt with his big yellow Tonka trucks of all kinds. He would sing as he played. He has a beautiful singing voice but he does not share it with the world.

We moved here in 1966 when Craig was only 6 months old. What an adorable baby, toddler and child he was. So good natured. Today he is a man of many qualities. He brought into our life beautiful Tina. They have four children: twins Amber and Ashley both going to college in Utah; Heidi a freshman at the high school and Derek a 6th grader in middle school.

Some of the things I admire in Craig are:


1. He is a very hard worker
2. He was a good athlete and still enjoys sports
3. Terrific sense of humor
4. Shows great respect to his father and I
5. Loves his wife dearly and also his children
6. I so love his laugh...it is great!
7. He is honest
8. He is dependable
9. He is strong in his relationship to God and Christ
10. He and his brothers and sister get along perfectly
11. He is a healthy eater
12. He will drop whatever he is doing and help you.
13. He brings sunshine into my life
14. He does not tear down others
15. He is a man of his word.
I could list another 30 traits of Craig, but I am vowing to shorten my lengthy posts. In a nutshell Craig is a jewel, a gift and I am blessed to be the receiver of his wondrous ways time and time again.

So just a few things about Craig, but my heart is full of gratefulness for God's gift. I had the honor of nurturing, teaching and loving him and having him close by. He is a great person and I have been blessed to have him for my son. Happy Birthday dearest Craig. I love you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment