Sunday, September 12, 2010

MINDI'S TURN!

Mindi and Scott June 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDI

The "baby" of our family just had a birthday...yes we are busy in the Hirz family with birthdays coming one after another and we are not through yet!

We are celebrating a few days after her birthday...celebrating to honor this most wonderful woman.

Mindi is every one's friend...young and old. She has so many qualities that make you want to be near her all the time.
As you can see Mindi is beautiful, but her beauty goes deeper.
She is so kind and angelic and is a calming influence on the lives of others.
She is ambitious and full of energy.
She never complains and is always smiling
She is a great wife and mother
Her home is always immaculate
She loves to help others and is ALWAYS helping me...especially steam cleaning my kitchen and bathrooms.
She is very good and kind to animals
She shares her great cooking and baking talents with us.
I could go on and list more qualities of Mindi...so many more that it would make a book.
Suffice it to say that
I love her laugh
I love her ways
I love Mindi as my own flesh and blood.

Happy Birthday dear, sweet, lovely Mindi
P. S.......she loves being called the "baby" of the adult members of the family and laughs heartily when she says it!! Gotta to love this gal....I know you would.


Mimi's Thought for the Day: It is said that the best things come in small packages. That is Mindi...inside of this outwardly beautiful woman you will find a heart of gold. The following is Mindi through and through and it should be found in all of us:
"Laugh with your eyes,
Smile with your soul,
Hug with your heart and
Love with your spirit"

2 comments:

  1. I love Mindi. I have always thought she is just the sweetest. Happy birthday, Mindi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Mindi! Her smile is etched forever in my memory. I loved when she taught dance and had eternal patience with those little ones. I love being a mother in law too!!!

    ReplyDelete