Yep, the above comment was from Sharon McConkie Sanderson! Logged in as Nicole. A dear friend told me that she asked her daughter what she wanted to be when she grew up...she said Nicole McConkie! What a sweet comment...today, I think I will be Nicole...Love Ya!
I am a daughter of God who has had many days upon this earth, with many challenges and blessings. My greatest accomplishments are that I have been married 50 years (2010)to a very wonderful husband. We have six children (5 sons and 1 daughter) who have all centered their lives around Christ and His gospel and are now raising their children in a great and noble way. My children are God's gift to me and they in turn have given me God's choicest of the next generation...my 18 grandchildren. They are my life, my joy and all that is good and lovely in this world.
What a good looking couple! Brad has that sweet Deanna SMILE that I miss so much. Congrats...what a blessing!!! Merry Christmas from my home to yours!
ReplyDeleteYep, the above comment was from Sharon McConkie Sanderson! Logged in as Nicole. A dear friend told me that she asked her daughter what she wanted to be when she grew up...she said Nicole McConkie! What a sweet comment...today, I think I will be Nicole...Love Ya!
ReplyDelete