Hi Friends and Family,
I have had this blog for a little while now and lately I have not been using it. I think that I should quit and at other times I think I should just keep on going. I thought no one will miss it and then I think perhaps one or two people might. I thought I really don't have anything to say nor do I know how to do pictures very well and then I thought it doesn't matter if people don't read my blog, this blog is good for me.
So I am muddled...in other words undecided.
Me thinks I think too much!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week everyone.
Hugs, Mom/Mimi/Deanna
P. S. I am thinking again: maybe I will just give it another chance.
I Do Now
1 week ago
Deanna, I know just what you are thinking, I do the same thing, wonder whether to keep going or not. Your posts are always great and they are so you. They leave a foot print in the sand of life that your posterity can return to and enjoy. You do know don't you that you can make a book of your posts? Don't quit, remember the main reason you are doing this wonderful blog is for you. My daughter in law made a book of just the "cancer" posts I made about Glenn and it is a treasure. Don't quit. Don't stress over nothing to say. Just post when you have something to say, which is always worthwhile. Love to you, you are truly a sweet heart.
ReplyDeletePlease continue Deanna. Please continue. I appreciate the things you share and the kind influence that is felt from your presence in the blog-o-sphere.
ReplyDelete