Thursday, April 26, 2012

WHO WOULD I BE IF NOT FOR YOU?

Lately I have been thinking of all of those who have touched my life in so many ways.  I laugh.  I cry.  I remember the experiences as if they happened yesterday.  I cherish those memories.  Crossing paths with you improved my life, my very being.  We grew from young to old together.  We had our babies together...our dreams we shared...our heartaches we laid our heads down on one another's shoulders. 

Some of you I have never met but through the blessings of computers we have shared life and I have come to know you and love you through your pictures, your stories, your words of wisdom.

You all have had profound influence on me.

I have been struggling with a serious problem for many decades now and I know it is not finished.  I know that I must be strong and have courage and finish the course of my path on earth.  I want you to know that I take your experiences, your stories, your words deeply into my heart, my mind, my soul as the medication to get me through my storms.

Not only do I ask who would I be if not for you, but I ask WHAT would I be without you?

May our Father in Heaven bless you for being my family, my friends, my "sisters", my angels and my "teachers."  Please keep putting forth your messages on your blogs...they really help me. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I think one of the things I appreciate and admire about you most Deanna is your graciousness. You never hesitate to find the good and let people know it. You have a great gift for lifting other people. Thank you for your example.

    ReplyDelete