Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MARY, MARY, QUITE CONTRARY

Am I ever feeling "contrary"....Blogger has gone and changed the outline of my blog.   Hmmm, now what do I do...especially when I am illiterate when it comes to understanding what they are saying and doing.  I do not like changes unless it is losing weight and then I love that change in me.

It has been awhile since I have blogged.  I miss letting go of my feelings, sharing my experiences, and expounding on the events happening in my life and in the world.

I don't have many readers of my blog..less than 4 I am sure, but as two sweet women reminded me the blog is a place for me to reflect, and to put in print what I am feeling and thinking and then take those writings , copy them off and I have a treasure of wisdom (?), of comedy, of gratefulness all wrapped up in a binder. 

Let this be it for now.  I will be back when I am not so contrary to the changes made with my blog.  Come to think of it, I think I am contrary at other times.  My mother said I was a stubborn little girl.  Maybe that is what it takes to stick to your values and not compromise!!!

2 comments:

  1. Contrary! That's how I felt when they changed my blog today as well.

    I'm glad you're going to keep writing. So glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am not so pleased with the changes!! I was trying to help friend set up her blog and I felt less than smart! Why can't they leave well enough (great) alone. Glad you are back to posting.

    ReplyDelete