BRAD, SCOTT, BRUCE, MARK, CRAIGSUPPORTING THEIR SISTER JULIE
So many times people ask me about my children. I have had this favorite picture for several years. I thought it would give everyone an idea of what they look like and smile like. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to be their mother...oh, how I have learned from them. God has blessed me wonderfully with these children of His. It is a joy to see their interaction with one another and you can tell that they not only love one another, but like one another.
My children grew up being best friends and that helped our family to be close and remain close today. I have always said that I feel that I am already experiencing a little of heaven here on earth. I have to commend Julie for putting up with at times, five "too happy" brothers. Oh the memories are priceless! And our tummies still ache from all the laughter.
Mimi's Thought for the Day: It is said that the family that prays together, stays together. I agree, but may I also add: The family that plays together wants to pray together. I remember many years ago a Bishop in our Stake said in a meeting I was conducting for Young Women leaders, and I quote "If you want to get close to the girls, you have to go beyond Sunday." This man later became our Stake President...President Steve Jorgensen. His words were profound. What he was saying is that our Sunday time together alone is not going to do it, but we need to go the extra mile. There has to be interaction of fun, laughter, hugs, warmth, caring and a huge dose of LOVE for ALL.....24 hours a day...7 days a week. Whether it is family or those we come in contact with, all children of God need to be accepted and feel wonderful.
That is a classic picture. I love it. I also admire how close your kids (and consequently your grandkids) are. Good job, Deanna.
ReplyDeleteOh, Deanna...I so agree! Watching my children being to gether is the best. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME! I know my kids are better than I will ever be...but I like that! Love Ya!!!!
ReplyDelete