Monday, October 26, 2009

DEANNA, DO YOU KNOW WHAT?

As a very young child I remember my mother asking me the question "Deanna, do you know what?" I would answer in my little girl voice "What?". She then would say, "You talk too much."
Well friends I do and this blog has been my friend, sounding board, etc. But I have noticed that my posts are too long so I will try to make them shorter and not "talk too much."
Have a beautiful day in the rain...love it. God bless all of you in need of comfort, healing, peace and love.

Mimi's Thought for the Day: A woman speaks twice as many words each day as a man. One of our gifts is the gift of gab. With that thought, we just need to be sure that our words are lovely, soothing and without the bite of gossip and pain to others. A tongue can be the loveliest thing in the world or it can be the ugliest. Have you checked your tongue lately?

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your posts. I love your enthusiasm. Life isn't always easy but the whole of it is pretty darn good!!! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is YOUR blog...so blog away! They are not too long. I love reading your thoughts on things, and I love when you leave your comments on my thoughts on things. So, blog, blog, blog!

    ReplyDelete