Monday, October 5, 2009

FUN GETTER OLDER...FUN FOR WHOM?

Mercy, mercy, where did I leave my eyeglasses? Oh there they are on top of my head.

Who put the potato peelings in the Velveeta cheese box? I would never do such a thing! (I think I better check the garbage for the cheese.)

Something is squeaking in this house...we must have a mouse. No dear, it is your knees.

What did I have for breakfast today? Hmmm, can't remember. Oh, I forgot to eat!!

Where are my teefers? Ah....I was testing the tooth fairy and I left my false teeth under my pillow.

Let's go on a date tonight dear. Where would you like to go? Oh me too...sounds lovely...we will put our two recliners together and watch one another sleep.

Honey, lets you and I go out in the corn field and kiss behind the ears. Hee Hee

Just a little bit of humor on a day that I am really feeling my age. They say these are the Golden Years. Ha..."golden" for whom. Well I would say the doctor, the lawyer and the funeral home.

Bye all...enjoy your youth. Your day is coming!!!!!!

Hugs, Deanna (Mimi)

Mimi's Thought For The Day: Keep laughing --it will take years off of you...best face lift available...... and the best medicine around.

3 comments:

  1. TOO FUNNY...Oh, but oh how true! I agree with the humor part. I am thankful for lack of good eye sight...Kim might not have married me if he saw perfectly!!! I love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part about keep laughing! That we must! Love to you, KJP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not enjoying the aches of getting old either, but thank you for the humor. You are great and I love being your friend. jj

    ReplyDelete