Saturday, October 10, 2009

JUDY NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

Just a few minutes ago my phone rang. It was Nancy Prentice, the sister of Judy Wallace. Nancy moved a year or so ago to Jerome, Idaho and Judy moved to Alpine, Utah. I have kept in touch with both of them.

Nancy's phone call was one that does not bring happy news...Judy had a stroke. My good friend Judy who lived in our cottage for over four years....who is a joy to know and be with. Only time will tell the outcome of this as it effected her entire right side. She was put immediately into therapy and her husband believes that in a few weeks they will still be able to make their move to Florida.

Judy has been taking care of her grandson Cobie for several years. She has brought this little man into her life and given him a decent home with lots of love. When she took him in he did not know how to read nor had he been to school very much. But now he is like a sponge and absorbs all the knowledge and learning he can and he loves it. She is so good to him and for him.

I pray that she can pull threw this, especially for Cobie, but also for her many friends who love her and admire her. Her sister Nancy and her are very close and this is hard on Nancy too. I ask you to pray for both of these women.

I feel strongly that Judy is going to come through this with flying colors, but prayers need to be sent to heaven.

Thank you for joining with me and petitioning our Father for a perfect healing for a most wonderful daughter of His.

Mimi's Thought For The Day: Learn from yesterday how to make today even better. Reach out your hand and your heart in thought and deed. (Deanna)

1 comment:

  1. I will add her to the Draper Prayer list. She is lucky to have you for a friend...so am I!!!

    ReplyDelete