I have to say that this new system is going to make me think-think-think!
But I love challenges especially ones that make me think..."okay, what have I done today so far?"
The day is only three hours old...that's right I am up at 3:15 in the morning! Have a cold and cannot sleep.
I am still waiting for the phone to ring one of these days soon and tell me that my first great grandchild has arrived on earth. She was due on the 14th so she could come any time. What a triumph that will be for Brent and Carolyn to bring one of Heavenly Father's beautiful daughters to our family. I can hardly wait for Claire Brelyn Hirz. Maybe she will come today!
My wonderful granddaughter Chayla is having her 21st birthday today. Happy Birthday adorable and fun Chayla. May your day be filled with all your wishes coming true. Wouldn't that be something if Claire came today on Chayla's birthday!!!!!
May I leave you a thought to guide you through the day: To triumph is to TRY (tri) with lots of UMPH (hard work, commitment, etc.) put into it.
May your Tuesday be a perfect one with good thoughts, and good deeds.
I Do Now
1 week ago
I've been waiting and waiting. Any news about the baby yet?
ReplyDelete