I have heard from other members in the family that our first great grandchild has arrived here on earth. I am so excited that I want to yell from the rooftops and trust me I would if I could get up there.
Her name is CLAIRE BRELYN HIRZ . I was told that pictures have been posted on the internet but I cannot find them. I want to see those little pink chubby cheeks that I was told she had. She is tiny...weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces.
As soon as I get a picture I will post it, after all even great grandmothers get to brag.
Welcome little Claire. I love you.
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago
She is so precious. I can't wait for you to see her. She looks extra tiny when her daddy holds her. What a joy it has been being here and being part of it all. Claire is a very loved little girl.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's so exciting.
ReplyDeleteI came to comment on your Treasure post, but it was gone. I wanted to let you know that your great granddaughter is now 6 lbs 12 oz!! Well, at her 1 week well check she was. She has probably gained more weight now. We have another appointment Monday for Claire...I will let you know her stats then. Love you!
ReplyDelete